Sunday, February 11, 2007

i love continues

Liam Jacob

I love his laugh and how he laughs as soon as someone is laughing whether it is funny or not.

I love that he is silly and knows it. He will do silly things over and over just to make you smile.

I love how he gets excited about the little things in life.

I love that he adores his brother and sister and follows them whevever they go. He has to do whatever they are doing.

I love when he tries to sing his twinkle twinkle song and the ABCs. I love when he tries to say new words.

I love that he loves music and as soon as his cd is on in the van he is content.

I love his love for animals. Out of all of the kids, he sure is excited about them. As soon as he sees a picture of a cat or do he squeels in delight.

I love that he is determained. The name 'Liam' means determained and it suits him very well. He has to do everything himself whether he can or not.

I love that he is sensitive and is always conerened if someone is sad.

I love the way he 'prances' from one room to the other. He has short legs so his run is cute. I also love when he dances.

I love how he loves his toys and will play with his little people or with cars forever. I love how he loves to look at books and point out everything.

I LOVE that he is an amazing sleeper. His has hardly ever waken up at night and was so easy to transition to a big boy bed.

I LOVE that he is a good eater. He eats everything and anything. (except cheese...go figure!!)

I love that he still loves to snuggle and cuddle.

I love that when he throws a tantrum, once he is put in his room he cools off instantly and comes down happy.

I love how much he loves Steve and I. Even though it is frustrating he won't stay with just anyone, it shows us how much he loves and is connected to us

I love his smile, his blond hair and his big brown eyes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh! What a sweet boy! Good idea, Erin!! :) Aren't little boys so special? (I'll never have the big brown eyes though- but Jake's are a great blue like his daddy!)

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful boy you are Liam, so much like your mom, especailly the one about wanting to do things yourself. very independant. love granny and grandpa