Saturday, February 17, 2007

Weekend work is done!





Today is Steve's LAST DAY OF WEEKEND WORK!!! He really shouldn't be working today, at least that is what I think, but he already took two days off this week. . so he had to put a bit more time in before his holidays which start tomorow. He is off for two weeks and the first week back he will be working 5am - 1pm. I am looking forward to that shift.
Yesterday we finally saw some temperatures that were normal. It was a beautiful day and the kids played a bit outside. It was so nice that they could actually spend more then one minute outside before freezing.
yesterday morning The Muehlings came over to visit. It is always neat catching up with people and they have a little Aiden (spelled differently) too so my kids thought it was so neat to have another Aidan. It is also nice to meet more people with a family since you find you have alot more in common.



Tomorow we are off to Boissevain for a visit with Grandma and Grandpa. Aidan is faithfully counting down the sleeps. Yesterday he asked to go for a nap cauze he thought then we could go this morning because he would have had his two require sleeps. Silly guy!!
Next tuesday marks my 26 birthday. I always have to look back and see what age I am turning. yes, i know I am still young but I swear my children are ageing me faster every day.
And one more very exciting mark, Cassidy has not wet her bed in a while. This is a HUGE deal for me and she hasn't even worn pullups. I guess I shouldnt complain, she trained herself before she was two for daytime.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Have fun at Granny & Grandpa's. That's great news about Steve's work and Cassidy's dry undies!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Happy pre-b-day. 26 is a big year. Atleast I found it for me. I saw new wrinkles and began to see 30 coming even closer. Enjoy your special day!

Anonymous said...

Well- it is Feb 20th and I think I am the first to wish you a happy birthday!! Pre-birthday greetings are not counting right now.
Happy birthday!! I hope you get some warm weather for your birthday!! Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Kerri

Kimberly said...

Happy (now late) Birthday! Hope you had a lovely day!