Thursday, February 15, 2007

quick update. . . .

Thursday is here already??? Where did this week go. I just wanted to blog to let everyone know I have added some photo albums to your right hand side of the page. This is only a tiny fraction of some of my pics. I am finding it takes forever to put them on the album and I have thousands, literally! But go ahead and take a peek if you want!
Also. . .I have an album of some of our house reno pics, for anyone who is interested. I really need to take some pictures of the house recently though because most of the pics are before and during the renos. Really, the pictures make the house look really good before we worked on it, but it was a whole different story walking in here the first time.
a quick update here, the kids are all good, healthy as usual. They are feeling a little housebound though. Next week we are going to spend some time at Granny and Grandpa's farm and they have been counting down the sleeps.
Liam is talking up a storm lately, tons of new words everyday.
This morning we all ventured out to moms group, Aidan got to come too since his school was cancelled (due to a water main break) Liam stayed in the kidsroom the WHOLE TIME!! I think this is only because Aidan and Cassidy were with him but he usually doesn't let anyone leave him alone. I had a nice few hours without the kids!
Oh and for very good news, it is supposed to be +4 on sunday!! WAHOOO!!!!!
This weekend Steve begins his two week holidays. He plans to spend lots of it working on the many house projects. He is still working on leveling the floors and hopes to get that project complete. After his holidays, his schedule will be weekdays, finally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness- and I thought I had a lot of photos! I just viewed the summer photo album... I can not wait for summer!!! I am going to the mall tonight and will have to search for a cute bikini for Liv!! Yippeeee! (Because I sure won't be wearing one!!) I can not wait until Summer!! shouldn't complain though- it was +12 this morning..... ;)

Trev and Rebekah said...

You are so creative with your pics. I hope once I am home with the kids that I will be able to enjoy taking pics too. Thanks for you comment on my blog. I'll have to look into those jogger strollers. Trev doesn't really like the look but it doesn't hurt to check one out.